Tuesday, January 25, 2011

this DOG!!!!!!!!!




She is driving me crazy. Really.

Last night she insisted on sleeping where my feet go. with her antics on sunday night(bit me) I tried to avoid moving her or disturbing her. Result is a zig-zag spine. Ow.

She also is being finicky about her food. She doesn't want the Freshpet anymore. I tried Orijen - success..until tonight. She ate some but not most. I resolved that maybe she isn't as hungry at night. I don't know!!

To top it all off, she has this freaking red angry section on her neck that showed up suddenly.

What am I going to do with this dog!!??

She is incredibly itchy and miserable tonight. I feel so bad for her. She also gave us "the business" during meds tonight so I know she is not comfortable. Tomorrow I am going to talk to Dr B about some itch meds since the Benadryl isn't cutting it.

We set the date for the meatball move-out: February 18th.

No comments:

Post a Comment