Saturday, February 5, 2011

inspiration


Hope and I are happy to see that some of our friends are starting blogs now, too. We hope we have been some of the inspiration to share thoughts and ideas with others on the internet.

One is here, written by Paula about her dog Earl(no posts yet but soon hopefully) who is very fearful.

The other on the radar is by Alison Waszmer about dog chew reviews!

In other Hope-related news, she's been having some soft stool and even diarrhea intermittently. I decided to feed her EN for a couple of days to even her out and then try again with the Orijen(which had been going down steadily with some EN mixed in). I don't want to feed her the EN but she cries and chases her hiney if there is a remnant of diarrhea and then she bites me when I try to clean her off. A no-win situation there.

We bought her this CUTE cupcake shirt today at Target. $1!! Little dogs sure have cute stuff made for them - and it is cheap! I think she looks adorable in clothes, I admit it. I think her sheep pajamas are my favorite. I keep scouring ebay for more pajamas and outfits. I ordered a custom harness for her on Etsy but we'll wait to talk about that one for when it comes!!

We'll also be receiving samples of Honest Kitchen's Zeal formulation. They posted a Facebook announcement a few days ago about giving away samples and some whole boxes of product. We didn't get the whole box deal but they are shipping us samples. We'll report on that when it arrives as well.

I am super anxious to go raw with Hope. I know she'll love it. She is due for her second round of Panacur VERY soon and her Oma's Pride buffalo is coming in this week!! Yes, I am totally excited about raw meat.

2 comments:

  1. Yes!! I have wanted to start a blog for a while and you and hope inspired me to actually do it.

    Hope her diarrhea clears up quickly. And the cupcake shirt is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the shout-out! I am grateful that you helped me finally get off my butt and start my first blog. I love watching Hope's story unfold. Thanks for the inspiration! :)

    ReplyDelete